Agitators Style Flights
Most often agitators use ribbon flights, and our machine gives the flexibility to form sectional helices of ribbon flights of up to 4000 OD. Also allowing flexibility in the design of pitch, size, notches, legs, tapers, left or right flights. Square internal diameters or square perimeters are now capable with capacity to handle outside diameters of 200mm to 1350mm in up to 32mm plate.
1. Helix Flight forming, speeds vary depending on size ranging from less than 1 minute for basic helix flights and for example, less than 3 minutes for production runs of large one metre diameter 25mm thick helices with 150mm pitch to fit 273mm shaft.
2. High quality manufacture is possible with flush fit across Helix Flight joins and “click tight” fit of Helix Flights to shafts.
3. Uniform true form helices with consistent pitch angle means that there is less wear points or unnecessary damage to the face of the helix. Also, there is less wear on motor drives and bearings used in the Agitator.
4. Training on the Helix Design Software and Manufacturing Machines is very quick. Operators can go from having no experience to being fully capable with 2-3 days training. This means that they will be able to predict forming sequence for new helix designs and also manufacture them.
5. With HFMML's Blank Cut Design Manager and Manufacturing Machines, there is the opportunity to supply sectional helix flights for industrial sectors than you currently do not operate in. HFMML can support entry into those other sectors with consultation and examples. Very much like having a crystal ball at hand for strategy and marketing development.